Sep 30, 2010

Funny Lines That we Come Across

Computers help us to do stupid things faster.
If you always take time to stop and smell the roses…sooner or later, you’ll inhale a bee.
All Men Are Animals, Some Just Make Better Pets .
Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
Don't wash this vehicle - Undergoing scientific dirt test.
Jesus is coming, everyone look busy.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Honk If You Want To See My Finger.
Don't follow me, I'm lost.
If you can read this sticker, I can slam on my brakes and claim damages from you .
Don't be stupid. We have politicians for that.
Nice guys finish last and bring you breakfast in bed.
Contraceptives should be used on every conceivable occasion.
Money Isn't Everything, But It Sure Keeps The Kids In Touch.
Help wanted-telepath: you know where to apply.
Women who seek to be equal to men lack ambition.
I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway .
Time is the best teacher; Unfortunately it kills all its students!
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Life is a sexually transmitted disease.
The more you complain, the longer God makes you live.